Courier Issue 29
|Publisher Names||by Courier|
In our June/July issue we profile the incredibly innovative entrepreneurs finding fresh pockets of opportunity in unconventional ways – from the London-based friends who created Trippin – a travel platform inspired by music and fashion – to the one-woman-media-company behind the YouTube channel-turned-brand ‘Chicken Shop Date’, this issue is filled with stories of energy, youth and passion.
Also in this issue:
– A 22-page, step-by-step guide to mastering marketing
– Trailblazing investor Arlan Hamilton on hype and haters
– Streetwear legend Bobby Hundreds on building a brand that lasts
– Courier columnists on peak work, free work, ageism and mediocrity
– The broken fitness industry and how to fix it
– A rural retreat in France and a buzzy boutique hotel in Austin
– Alex Holder on the future of transparent pay
– At home with David Zilber, Noma’s fermentation wizard
– How to make money from TikTok and Twitch
– Cracking open the curious virtual influencer economy
– Inside London’s next-generation music factory
– Chef Elizabeth Haigh shares her food passions and inspirations
– The brick-and-mortar strategy of fashion designer Louise Markey
Startup culture is changing the world.
Courier sits at the heart of this revolution.
Courier reports on modern business and startup culture from our headquarters in east London on topics from around the world.
Launched in 2013, we are stocked in over 350 outlets in London and are increasingly available in locations around the UK and internationally. We reach 80,000 readers across the world with our print edition.
We also work with a range of brands big and small to help them better understand the impact startup culture has on their business.
We produce strategy and insights and a range of creative materials including brand content, films, identity and digital products.