Welcome to the wonderful world of independent magazines!
We are Pics & Ink - a new way of buying interesting and unusual magazines, the type most people can’t find in their local newsagent.
We aren’t about reading magazines online because we really like the touch, smell and beauty of great paper.
So let us be your guide through the world of independent magazines. We’ll tell you about them, show you a few pages, then we will pack them up very carefully and post them to your door.
Join the Pics & Ink people! Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Our first ever Business of Food issue
In this issue, we’ve taken a look at the ever changing world of food businesses, featuring everything from New York’s gastronomic collective Ghetto Gastro to our 26 global food trends.
We also look at how food halls are saving restaurants, Barcelona’s Casa Bonay, check out a Texan noodle entrepreneur and take a look at the upstart cookware targeting a new generation of home cooks.
Also in this issue:
– Special report: What do Gen Z want?
– Inside the startup mental health crisis
– A profile of Skift’s Rafat Ali
– Columns from Emma Gannon, Phoebe Lovatt, Fleur Emery
– Why outdoor gear stores are getting a refresh
– The Israeli brand making the world’s best socks
– Hospitality hotspots from Amsterdam to New Orleans
– How to… set employee salaries, buy ads, prep for an acquisition, start a franchise, build an Instagram following, scale a supply chain, register a patent
Notify me when this product is available:
Collections: Courier Magazines Startups/Business