Word writing, page stroking, paper sniffing, ink smearing, idea loving print believers.
We're a small operation. It's just the four of us so we're with you from answering your query, to packing up your order and sending it out to you and everything in between. :)
Join the Pics & Ink people Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Our first ever Business of Food issue
In this issue, we’ve taken a look at the ever changing world of food businesses, featuring everything from New York’s gastronomic collective Ghetto Gastro to our 26 global food trends.
We also look at how food halls are saving restaurants, Barcelona’s Casa Bonay, check out a Texan noodle entrepreneur and take a look at the upstart cookware targeting a new generation of home cooks.
Also in this issue:
– Special report: What do Gen Z want?
– Inside the startup mental health crisis
– A profile of Skift’s Rafat Ali
– Columns from Emma Gannon, Phoebe Lovatt, Fleur Emery
– Why outdoor gear stores are getting a refresh
– The Israeli brand making the world’s best socks
– Hospitality hotspots from Amsterdam to New Orleans
– How to… set employee salaries, buy ads, prep for an acquisition, start a franchise, build an Instagram following, scale a supply chain, register a patent
Collections: All Magazines Courier PICS & INK MAGS Startups/Business