Word writing, page stroking, paper sniffing, ink smearing, idea loving print believers.
We're a small operation. It's just the four of us so we're with you from answering your query, to packing up your order and sending it out to you and everything in between. :)
Join the Pics & Ink people Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Where The Leaves Fall is a quarterly mag exploring humankind's connection with nature. Published in partnership with OmVed Gardens, WTLF examines issues around our place in nature, and tackles them with contributions from the arts, science, conservation and academia.
Every issue is divided into three different themes. In issue 9:
- The Inner Disruption project in Colombia helping women estranged from different communities and ethnic groups
- Ancient Knowledge, Future Farming in Australia
- Occupation Kitchen - the social justice movement operating from a kitchen in Sao Paulo.
The Foundations of Change
- The Buransh (rhododendron) of northern India
- Edible Education - the impact and importance of free school meals
- Conservation Politics in the Philippines.
The Consciousness of Belonging
- A new exhibition about plants, bodies and planetary health at the Wellcome Collection.
- Biodynamic farming in Berkshire
- Slow fruit - the growing community of traditional fruit farmers.
Collections: All Magazines Nature PICS & INK MAGS
Category: climate environment nature photography social issues