Word writing, page stroking, paper sniffing, ink smearing, idea loving print believers.
We're a small operation. It's just the four of us so we're with you from answering your query, to packing up your order and sending it out to you and everything in between. :)
Join the Pics & Ink people Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Wunderdog Magazine is a quarterly mag dedicated to the good life with rescue dogs, but it doesn’t shy away from the serious side of rescue missions.
From the publisher
Issue 6 of Wunderdog Magazine dedicates a special section to one theme close to our hearts: ‘No Bad Dogs’. We stand up for pit bulls, misunderstood dogs and underdogs everywhere with these features:
– a comprehensive look at breed-specific legislation
– the Pawsitive Change programme by Marley’s Mutts in California
– German Hellhound Foundation
– the collaboration between the Humane Society International and Italy’s Cave Canem, to end dogfighting
– and tips to train reactive dogs, and building your dog’s confidence.
There is lots more to discover in this issue:
– walkies with Bonnie Garmus, the best selling debut author of Lessons in Chemistry
– we talk with wellness and mental health content creator Estée LaLonde, about the ordeal with her rescue dog and how it made her a dog agony aunt
– we visit illustrator Walter Glassof and his rescue dog in their holiday home on Noirmoutier
– we swim with adoptable dogs in Croatia
– and celebrate with puptails in east London.
Collections: All Magazines Lifestyle PICS & INK MAGS Wunderdog